Why this program is needed:
With decades of Empty Hands Combat training with different groups of students ( from kids to Police and Army SF) we came to conclusions :
- Most of Empty Hands Combat courses (programs)mostly are only sets of different fancy techniques (far away from reality in regards of simplicity of understanding, using and efficiency)
- Most of training providers don't know how to teach students to recognize situations, adopt to quickly changing hostile environment, improvise and react to danger properly (in time-timing) to avoid over reactions (possible unreasonable and unlawful actions);
- Our program is Designed for Small Bodyguard (CPO) Groups (1-5 operatives) operating in Hostile Environment without any logistic and Power Support. Our concept - Task Orientated Adaptation and Improvisation to Perform Effectively and Safely through a Real Assault.
Our project built with keeping in mind, that Situation Determines Preparation :
- Simple and Efficient principles of using Biomechanics of Human Body, Psychical Reactions and Timing (vs Fancy and Spectacular sets of techniques);
- How to React to Danger Properly and Adequate-Level of force is determined by the assailant! (Reasonable Force and Levels of Power ) instead of guessing and making mistakes and breaking of laws;
- Making right decisions: Sorting problems out instead of making troubles;
- Coordination of Teamwork (Teamwork and Communication);
- Crowd Control: Conflict Management, Blending with Crowd, Prevention of Provocations;
- MUST be an optimal ratio between Reality Training and Safety;
- Survival Mindset achieved through Practical Exercises (not just theory).
- Achieve Combat Mindset and Train to Respond to Real Threat;
- Importance of Stress Management, Making Right Decisions and Avoiding Unnecessary Casualties.
DEFENSIVE TACTICS: Empty Hands Combat for Close Protection Operatives- Course Modules:
2. Theory and Principles;
3. PERSONAL DEFENSE;
4. ADVANCED DEFENSE -Blind Defense, Multiple Opponents, Small Space defense;
1. Defensive Tactics: Empty Hand Combat-Reasonable Force, H&S – Safety Rules
Learning Outcomes – the learner will understand
1. Laws and Regulations:
Assessment Criteria : the learner can state and understand the difference between :
Necessary - Reasonable in Circumstances- Proportional
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will know and always keep safety rules of Defensive Tactics
1.2 Safety Rules
Assessment Criteria : the learner can use Tactical movements in safe manner during the drills and in practical situations:
1.2.1 Safely Falling Down Principles and Practical drills;
2. Defensive Tactics: Personal Defense.
2.1 Personal Defense-Theory and Principles:
- Safety of Community starts from Personal Safety;
- If you won’t Invest to your ability to Protect Yourself You will Be Trophy for Your Assailant !
- You Can't Win against someone who is Stronger. But you still Can Protect yourself !
- You need years of training for Ability to Win. But you need a few basic Principles and to be Smart that to Survive.
- But You still have to Train Hard. That builds not only Ability to Fight but Self Confidence and Chances to Avoid Fight.
- You CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF WITHOUT PHYSICAL SKILLS.
2.1.1 Biomechanics of Human Body;
https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/mhMZoqRunApiygwDzhwEpY5p2.1.6 Levels of Power: Frame, speed, reaction, power.
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be competent on :
3.1 Basics of Throws / Take-downs:
3.1.1 principles, grip, position for throw-Timing;
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be competent on :
3.2.6 Ground work for Defense:
Assessment Criteria : the learner can will be able to Defend on the ground safe and proper way:
3.2.7 safely fall dawns/ rolls;
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able to Defend from Strikes:
3.3 Basics of Punching/Kicks;
3.3.7 Knee – Defense / Counter attack drills / blocking;
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able to Defend from Grabs from Front
3.4-3.5. Defense From Grabs (1-3 included)
3.4 Defense from Grabs - from FRONT :
Assessment Criteria : the learner can Defend from Grabs and use restriction techniques for Defense (from front):
3.4.1 Throat (front choke);
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able to Defend from Grabs from behind back
3.5 Defense from Grabs - from behind Back :
Assessment Criteria : the learner can Defend from Grabs and use restriction techniques for Defense (from behind back):
3.5.1 Head lock/ Rear Choke;
3.5.2 Bear Hug;
4. Defensive Tactics: Adaptation drills-Blind Defense, Multiple Opponents, Small Space Defense
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able to Defend from Grabs without seeing opponent (in case of being blinded) :
4.1. Defense From Grabs - "Blind Defense";
4.2. Defense From Grabs - Multiple Opponents (" Zombie" Scenario):
Assessment Criteria : the learner can Defend from Grabs from multiple opponents :
5. Defensive Tactics : Advanced Defence - TACTICS OF SMALL GROUPS
- Power of your TEAM depends from Personal Readiness to Self-Sacrifice and from level of the Weakest Member of your Team !
- Improve your Skills ! Don't be the Weakest Link !
5. Defensive Tactics of Small Groups: (theory/Practical drills-1-4 included) :
- principles, schemes: https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/3miYmYTcT3oT9YjLM4W1osHa
5.1 BG-VIP Defense Drills (4 Directions);
6. Defensive Tactics : Advanced Defense -DISARMAMENT
- Principles :
6.1. Baseball Beat/Stick (1-5 included):
Assessment Criteria : the learner can to use Defensive Tactics for Disarmament of Baseball Beat / Stick
6.1.1 Theory, Principles of Attack and Defense;
6.1.2 Practical Defense Drills;
6.1.3 Stick against Knife Defense Drills-( included 10.3) (personal-Team drills) ;
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able
6.3. Use for defense "anything you see around":
Assessment Criteria : the learner can use for defense anything you see around
6.3.1 theory, principles, reasonable force, level of power;
- 1-6 included;