Why this program is needed:
With decades of Empty Hands Combat training with different groups of students ( from kids to Police and Army SF) we came to conclusions :
- Most of Empty Hands Combat courses (programs)mostly are only sets of different fancy techniques (far away from reality in regards of simplicity of understanding, using and efficiency)
- Most of training providers don't know how to teach students to recognize situations, adopt to quickly changing hostile environment, improvise and react to danger properly (in time-timing) to avoid over reactions (possible unreasonable and unlawful actions);
- Our program is Designed for Small Bodyguard (CPO) Groups (1-5 operatives) operating in Hostile Environment without any logistic and Power Support. Our concept - Task Orientated Adaptation and Improvisation to Perform Effectively and Safely through a Real Assault.
- Simple and Efficient principles of using Biomechanics of Human Body, Psychical Reactions and Timing (vs Fancy and Spectacular sets of techniques);
- How to React to Danger Properly and Adequate-Level of force is determined by the assailant! (Reasonable Force and Levels of Power ) instead of guessing and making mistakes and breaking of laws;
- Making right decisions: Sorting problems out instead of making troubles;
- Coordination of Teamwork (Teamwork and Communication);
- Crowd Control: Conflict Management, Blending with Crowd, Prevention of Provocations;
- MUST be an optimal ratio between Reality Training and Safety;
- Survival Mindset achieved through Practical Exercises (not just theory).
- Achieve Combat Mindset and Train to Respond to Real Threat;
- Importance of Stress Management, Making Right Decisions and Avoiding Unnecessary Casualties.
DEFENSIVE TACTICS: Empty Hands Combat for Close Protection Operatives- Course Modules:
2. Theory and Principles;
3. PERSONAL DEFENSE;
4. ADVANCED DEFENSE -Blind Defense, Multiple Opponents, Small Space defense;
1. Defensive Tactics: Empty Hand Combat-Reasonable Force, H&S – Safety Rules
Learning Outcomes – the learner will understand
1. Laws and Regulations:
Assessment Criteria : the learner can state and understand the difference between :
Necessary - Reasonable in Circumstances- Proportional
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will know and always keep safety rules of Defensive Tactics
1.2 Safety Rules
Assessment Criteria : the learner can use Tactical movements in safe manner during the drills and in practical situations:
1.2.1 Safely Falling Down Principles and Practical drills;
2. Defensive Tactics: Personal Defense.
2.1 Personal Defense-Theory and Principles:
- Safety of Community starts from Personal Safety;
- If you won’t Invest to your ability to Protect Yourself You will Be Trophy for Your Assailant !
- You Can't Win against someone who is Stronger. But you still Can Protect yourself !
- You need years of training for Ability to Win. But you need a few basic Principles and to be Smart that to Survive.
- But You still have to Train Hard. That builds not only Ability to Fight but Self Confidence and Chances to Avoid Fight.
- You CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF WITHOUT PHYSICAL SKILLS.
2.1.1 Biomechanics of Human Body;
https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/mhMZoqRunApiygwDzhwEpY5p2.1.6 Levels of Power: Frame, speed, reaction, power.
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be competent on :
Assessment Criteria : the learner can will be able to Defend from and use take downs safe and proper way for Defense:
3.1.1 principles, grip, position for throw-Timing;
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be competent on :
3.2.6 Ground work for Defense:
Assessment Criteria : the learner can will be able to Defend on the ground safe and proper way:
3.2.7 safely fall dawns/ rolls;
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able to Defend from Strikes:
3.3 Basics of Punching/Kicks;
3.3.7 Knee – Defense / Counter attack drills / blocking;
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able to Defend from Grabs from Front
3.4-3.5. Defense From Grabs (1-3 included)
Assessment Criteria : the learner can Defend from Grabs and use restriction techniques for Defense (from front):
3.4.1 Throat (front choke);
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able to Defend from Grabs from behind back
3.5 Defense from Grabs - from behind Back :
Assessment Criteria : the learner can Defend from Grabs and use restriction techniques for Defense (from behind back):
3.5.1 Head lock/ Rear Choke;
3.5.2 Bear Hug;
4. Defensive Tactics: Adaptation drills-Blind Defense, Multiple Opponents, Small Space Defense
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able to Defend from Grabs without seeing opponent (in case of being blinded) :
4.1. Defense From Grabs - "Blind Defense";
4.2. Defense From Grabs - Multiple Opponents (" Zombie" Scenario):
Assessment Criteria : the learner can Defend from Grabs from multiple opponents :
- Power of your TEAM depends from Personal Readiness to Self-Sacrifice and from level of the Weakest Member of your Team !
- Improve your Skills ! Don't be the Weakest Link !
5. Defensive Tactics of Small Groups: (theory/Practical drills-1-4 included) :
- principles, schemes: https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/3miYmYTcT3oT9YjLM4W1osHa
5.1 BG-VIP Defense Drills (4 Directions);
- Principles :
6.1. Baseball Beat/Stick (1-5 included):
Assessment Criteria : the learner can to use Defensive Tactics for Disarmament of Baseball Beat / Stick
6.1.1 Theory, Principles of Attack and Defense;
6.1.2 Practical Defense Drills;
6.1.3 Stick against Knife Defense Drills-( included 10.3) (personal-Team drills) ;
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able to use Defensive Tactics for Disarmament of Knife
Learning Outcomes –– the learner will be able
6.3. Use for defense "anything you see around":
Assessment Criteria : the learner can use for defense anything you see around
6.3.1 theory, principles, reasonable force, level of power;
- 1-6 included;