Sport Combat vs Practical Combat
- Main Goal - Victory;
- 90% of time - fight for Position for Attack ;
- To Show Beauty of Sport;
- 1 opponent;
- For using of Excessive Power - Disqualification;
- Consequences of Bad Shape (unreadiness): loss, injuries and chance to fix that next time.
- Main Goal - to Survive.
- 90% time - Blocking of your Opponent, wasting his time, winning chance that your opponent will retreat because of your resistance.
- Dirty Methods.
- Min 2 opponents;
- No Rules.
- For using of Excessive Power - Jail.
- Consequences of Bad Shape (unreadiness): hospital, cemetery and chance to fix that on next Reincarnation.